The school welcomes all children who want an Islamic education and who aim to learn Arabic, French and English.
The school is willing to accept all children, regardless of their previous knowledge in Arabic, French or English. However, the parents or guardians must understand that a period of adjustment will be necessary. In such a case, the children would follow an introductory language program, in order to acquire the language skills necessary for successful learning.
Registration for new students and previously enrolled students is by appointment. Fees are to be paid at the time of the appointment. Please call 204-231-4441 or 204-918-3479. No registrations will be accepted after September 25.
For all new enrollments, parents and guardians should also submit copies of the following documents:
- Registration form
- Birth certificate or resident card of student
- Medical certificate indicating vaccines student has received
- Student’s last report card (if he or she has attended another school)
Parents of students previously enrolled in the school should fill out an update registration form at the beginning of each school year.
Enrollment may be limited and children will be accepted on the following conditions:
- that the child displays an Islamic behavior at all times,
- that the family is supportive of the school’s program and follows the learning of the child,
- that the child meet with the principal,
- that the tuition fees are paid on time.
- The first day of school for the students is on the Wednesday following the September long weekend.
- From Monday to Friday, the school hours are 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for all students.
- Early dismissal at 2:30 will be applied on the following days: staff meetings every first Tuesday of the month; and on special event days. Early dismissal will be indicated in the school calendar.
- The doors of the school open every school day at approximately 8:45 a.m. and students are to be ready to start class at 9 a.m.
- If students are late or absent, parents/caretakers must notify the school by phone or e-mail. The reason for the absence should be given. A message left on the answering machine is acceptable.
- Families of students who are picked up after 3:35 p.m. (or 2:35 p.m. on Early Dismissal days) must pay a late fee of $1 per minute per child.Parents are to call 204-231-4441 or 204-918-3479. to indicate the nature of the delay. Please share this information with your children’s drivers.
- Should you wish to meet with the principal or a teacher, please make an appointment by calling 204-231-4441 or 204-918-3479. Meetings may take place remotely (by phone, Skype, etc.)
- The school will communicate with parents mainly by e-mail and through the school’s web page. If you are not receiving information by e-mail, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may add your e-mail to our data.